Our latest update to Multichat introduces multiple rooms for users to chat in!
- Your current room is displayed at the top right of the screen
- By selecting the icon next to the room name, you can see a list of all available public chat rooms. Simply select a room from the list to join.
You can also create your own room, either from the room list or from the main screen.
- You can name your room whatever you like!
- To invite others to the room, simply use the search option under 'invite other users'
- Created rooms are public by default, but VIP members can make the room private, meaning only invited users are allowed to join.
- Once created, you can invite more users by selecting 'my room actions' at the top of the page.
- Created rooms will be closed and removed from the room list once all members have left.
NOTE: You must have one user invited in order to create a room.
Click on a user you would like to invite and then create the room.
You can invite more users after the room is created.